Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to fix system memory low

Hi guys,

Just bought a Ramos W31 tablet. I download some few games and it's popping that I don't have enough space in my system memory or it is called external memory. I have a screen shot that indicates my memory which is 1gb internal and 13gb sd card, but according to device manager that my system memory is full. I deleted the games that I download and still the same. How to delete some files and what is the cause of this? And why is my system memory is so low? Sorry just new to android. Thank you in advance.How to fix system memory low-screenshot_2013-10-07-14-47-20.jpegHow to fix system memory low-screenshot_2013-10-07-14-47-44.jpeg

Default Re: How to fix system memory low

Welcome to Android Central! First, take a look at this guide: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings

The storage stats that you posted are a little puzzling. From what I can tell, it looks like your total onboard memory is partitioned into Internal Storage with 1GB, and Internal SD with 13 GB. I'm guessing that Internal Storage might actually be Application Storage, but then I don't quite understand what that System drive is in your top post. In your Settings/Storage menu, is that all you see? Is there anything above Internal Storage? Because I wonder if the System drive actually represents the App Storage, in which case it would make sense that you're getting low memory warnings since it's almost full.

Posted via Android Central App
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

Global Posts
    19,752 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: How to fix system memory low

Quote Originally Posted by fishdroid View Post
    Hi guys,

Just bought a Ramos W31 tablet. I download some few games and it's popping that I don't have enough space in my system memory or it is called external memory. I have a screen shot that indicates my memory which is 1gb internal and 13gb sd card, but according to device manager that my system memory is full. I deleted the games that I download and still the same. How to delete some files and what is the cause of this? And why is my system memory is so low? Sorry just new to android. Thank you in advance.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-07-14-47-20.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	223.9 KB 
ID:	84873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-07-14-47-44.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	288.5 KB 
ID:	84874
    It appears to me this is like the partitioning similar to the galaxy s2. If you have no internal SD card, then this appears to be true. You have 1 GB of storage for apps, that is it. The rest of your memory is set aside for other use.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here