- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 Earbud problems
I have a Galaxy S4 and I am listening to it using the stock earphones that came with the phone. I keep hearing these strange chirping-like noises. It's really obnoxious. I do not hear them when listening to the same things through the normal speaker (no earphones). It doesn't seem like it is related to touching or moving the cord at all.
Any tips on this? Could the earphones be defective?
- 10-07-2013, 12:05 PM #2
- 4,232 Posts
- CM 10.2
Re: Galaxy S4 Earbud problems
Welcome to the forums!
The first thing I would try is another set of earbuds/headphones. Do you or a friend have another set you could try? I'd not be surprised if the ear buds were faulty as they're certainly not the highest quality.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- By damnLED in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 08:40 AM
- By Carley Barter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:40 PM
- By quakquakquak in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:18 PM
- By cmiller4642 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
- By Taylor Woodman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM