- 5 Posts
HTC Droid Incredible 2 Wipped OS Need Help to Reinstall
I installed clockworkmod recovery and wipped my factory OS and data completely. I was attempting to load Ice Cream by using CyanogenMod 9 then CyanogenMod 10 but was unsuccessful as there was an error loading 9 following instructions and 10 did not work. I am looking to download the latest fully functioning OS basically the factory OS.
Last edited by Arms84; 10-08-2013 at 01:13 AM.
- 10-08-2013, 03:34 PM #3
- 659 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: HTC Droid Incredible 2 Wipped OS Need Help to Reinstall
The ROM has to be the version for your particular phone. Flashing the ROM fro another phone can result in bad things - like hardware not working (your problem) or a totally bricked phone. Also, read the comments about the version of the ROM for your phone - sometimes a version will have bugs in one phone but not in others. Download a version of Cyanogen for your phone that doesn't seem to have any reported bugs, flash it and see what happens.
- By Just_Some_Nobody in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:51 AM
- By montemouse007 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:21 PM
- By amariem in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:45 AM
- By intazzz in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:25 AM
- By kittski in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:47 PM