punctuation in voice dictation
I want to use google voice dictation, but advanced punctuation like quotation marks and parentheses and next line, do not show up when I dictate. it also doesn't like to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
Dragon seems to handle it well, but I can't use dragon with the Samsung note keyboard.
any suggestions on where I can fix this?
- 10-09-2013, 06:47 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By dextorboot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:03 PM
- By Jdane07 in forum Moto XReplies: 34Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:34 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:42 PM
- By npark2012 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:29 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:20 PM