- 10-10-2013, 09:53 AM #2
- 156 Posts
Re: Can't uninstall certain apps.
You usually can't unless you root you'r device. I see on the Atnt Note3 you can turn those apps off but they are still there taking up space.
This is a big reason why people root their device- just to get rid of bloatware.Known to some as Euphorian
QBKing77.com "Your tech simplified"
- By freethinkern in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:22 AM
- By Kaleel Soares in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 06:29 AM
- By manda0413 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:03 PM
- By freethinkern in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:14 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:32 AM