- 1 Posts
Help: Bluetooth Tether from Note 3 to (Rooted)Evo 4G
So the thought I idea I am working towards. Either have my Note 3 be a hotspot or supply internet from my Note 3 to my rooted Evo 4G and have the Evo be the hotspot. The Note 3 just came out so, to my knowledge, there are no working ways to get my Note 3 to be a wifi hotspot (other than paying Sprint, which I have no control over). So that leads me to supplying internet from my Note 3 to my Evo and getting my Evo to be a hotspot. There are plenty of apps out there that can make it a wifi hotspot. So the main problem I am having is getting the internet from my Note 3 to my Evo.
I've been trying to bluetooth tether between my Note and Evo but I have not been successful. The Note 3 has bluetooth tethering built in so I figure the problem has to be on the Evo side. I have also tried the app BlueVPN/BlueDUN but that did not work either.
I am open to any ideas, suggestions, solutions, etc. How can I get internet from my Note 3 to my rooted Evo 4G? Is there a way to set it up with bluetooth tethering? Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:45 AM
- By gtt1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:27 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:19 PM
- By yormyte in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:45 AM
- By Theot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:34 AM