- 2 Posts
Android and iPhone group messages...
Ok, my question is, can 4 people participate in group messages if 2 have iphones and 2 have droids?
My brother has an iPhone 5, I have an HTC One, one of my younger sisters has an iPhone 4, and the other sister has a Samsung Infuse. I am wanting to group message them,
but I do not know how, or if it will even work. So is this possible and if so, how do you do it?
Thanks in advance!!
- 10-15-2013, 06:30 PM #2
- 801 Posts
Re: Android and iPhone group messages...
most of the newer android phones have group messaging.... (GS4, LG N4, etc)
I cannot speak for everyone phone, but we know all iPhones have group messaging
There are a few applications you can ALL download and chat together if your stock messenger doesnt support it. (you will just have to try)
You can also wait a couple days because google will be releasing hangouts with SMS and MMS intergration (which will include group messaging)
If both Androids have Hangouts and the iPhones just use the there stock messenger, everything will work perfectly. (theoretically)
You dont have to do anything special get group messaging to work. just simply add all the recipients and hit send. If ALL the responded messages show in the same message you sent (not individually) then your phone supports group messaging.Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By StLouisMan2 in forum ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 24Last Post: Today, 12:06 PM
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:45 AM
- By yvonne05 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:29 AM
- By HiMynameisMattyK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2013, 07:38 PM
- By mount.zed in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:30 PM