- 1 Posts
Screen blanking stops bluetooth headset from working
Using CyanogenMod-7.2.0-galaxys2 with a bluetooth headset. If the screen blanks the bluetooth audio cuts off which makes listening to podcasts with AntennaPod rather tricky. Works perfectly with a wired headset. Currently just putting the screen timeout to max and pressing the home button every so often to work around it.
- By prasad chinni in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2013, 06:32 PM
- By pendulumprey in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:14 PM
- By dmcky in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 07:35 AM
- By rubosom in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 03:09 PM
- By andyr3ad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 04:10 AM