Twitter only showing latest notification
I've got a Galaxy S4. I've got Twitter set to notify me when certain people tweet in addition to the standard mention and direct message notifications. It seems like recently it's only showing the latest notification in the notifications drawer (pull-down). If I get a mention, for example, and don't dismiss it and then get a direct message a few moments later the mention in my notifications pull-down is replaced with the direct message. Is there anyway to fix this?
- 10-18-2013, 11:19 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Twitter only showing latest notification
This just started happening to me yesterday as well. It's driving me nuts. I've checked everything, and all of my settings seem correct. Maybe a glitch in the software? I uninstalled it and am re-installing it to see if that helps. I'll let you know if it works.
- 10-18-2013, 12:22 PM #4
- By prodigy1814 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 01:39 PM
- By Dan Rucker in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:40 PM
- By Convert2 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Firefly333 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:23 AM
- By Josefa Carlin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:11 AM