new phone

guitarjac

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I really been wanting to switch over to an android phone but have no idea of which would suit me best.
i am on the sprint network and would like to stay with just 3g because in my area there will be no 4g for a long time and its just not worth the extra $$ to me at this point.
the handset needs to be sturdy and will be used for mostly phone and texting but moderate internet usage and i am coming from a bb.
open to suggestions please.

thanks!

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I would say buy what you can afford, be it keyboard or keyboardless. I like keyboards myself; however, having found a keyboard substitute for the screen keyboard, I am becoming more comy/satisfied with the Evo. I would start with the need for a keyboard first, then size and go from there. If I knew now what I did not know when I got the Evo, I would have put off the Evo for the Epic. However, I did not and after suffering a bit, am almost comfy with using the Evo in a business environment. Also, if you are looking for a business device, you gotta look at the software that comes with the device and is available for the device. Documents to Go is not a great substitute for Excel/Word, et cetera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC