Samsung galaxy s3 wont charge
I have checked the other posts and can't seem to find anything specific that relates to my issue. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advice.
I have only had my S3 for around 3 weeks. The battery went flat yesterday (all too common occurance with this phone) and when I came to charge it when I get home the phone wouldn't charge. I am using the charger that I got with the phone and the charger is still working as I have tested this with another device. When I plug the charger into the phone a grey empty battery symbol comes up on the screen with the spinning circle thing in the middle (as if the phone is processing) but then goes off after about 2 seconds then nothing else happens. I have left the charger in over night to see if this would bring it back to life but when I tried it again this morning it still does the same thing. I am thinking that it could be the battery that it not working, however it is only 3 weeks old. I have taken the battery out and blown the connectionn areas (ala 90's nintendo days) but there is still nothing.
Anyone had this sort of issue previously or know of what I should do before I take it back?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- 10-30-2013, 09:18 AM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s3 wont charge
Hi Ryan, I have had the exact same thing happen as you. However I did notice that once the phone had turned off because of a dead battery, it turned to some sort of 'download mode' for 10 minutes or so.
Please tell me you have a solution!
- 11-12-2013, 09:22 AM #3
- By Rob.G in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 08:24 PM
- By Nurul Rubyy in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:39 AM
- By LillieRusk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 04:14 AM
- By Mattschmidt0 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:06 AM
- By minnieusa in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:18 PM