- 10-19-2013, 12:02 PM #2
- 2,213 Posts
Re: Retrieving contact icon from the bin
I'm not sure I understand (sorry). What device are you using. I believe you're saying you had a shortcut to a contact on your homescreen that you accidentally removed.
If you long-press (hold your finger down) on the screen for a second, a menu should pop up with options of things to add to the screen. You can re-add the contact from there by choosing the right options. I hope that helps.
- By finn5975 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 53Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:49 PM
- By sstephen17 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:36 PM
- By dgprakash in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:16 PM
- By thowells in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:32 PM
- By Peter Kao in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:25 PM