Activating a Rooted/Rom'd Phone on Verizon

DestinedtoAshes666

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I am about to go get either the Note 3 or the LG G2, coming from a S3 then an S4 (S4 got stolen, and I kinda rather just upgrade, it was barely better then my S3, which I love that phone) ANYWAYS, I was wondering if there would be any problems with doing this. I hooked my buddy up on my plan like 2 weeks ago and gave him my old LG Revolution, which has Gingervolt and some other mods. We had to go to our local Verizon store to get a new SIM card and have them activate it, but not only did it cost me nothing to do this, they never said a word about it. So I should be good right ?

Also, as I said, I cant seem to decided on a Note 3 or an LG2. Need some opinions. I like a lot of what each one does. But I do like the Note's bigger screen, 3GB of RAM, 2.3Ghz Quad-Core, etfc etc, sure you guys know the specs. So I am leaning towards it, but I like the on screen buttons of the LG and the Camera is supposedly better, It has a 2.3Ghz CPU as well if I Believe. Going down there in like an hour, two tops, so any helpful replies would be appreciated. Thank you

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if you bought anything yet, but the non-replaceable battery and lack of SD card would take the LG off the table for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21