- 1 Posts
LG optimus v help!!!!
Earlier today i figured I'd try to sell my old Lg optimus v. I did a factory reset not knowing that the guy before me had it rooted. Now it is stuck on a cannibal open touch boot up with a couple of options but it wont let me use the Boot Android option. Is there a fix for this. I'm new to this type of thing so i dont know much about custom roms and flashing new zips and stuff like that. Thanks!
- By K8ie1982 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:11 AM
- By Ruperteverest in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:42 PM
- By dhb3858 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:03 AM
- By Bitslowdotcom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:12 AM
- By STEVENK3102 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:52 AM