- 7 Posts
Quick question about phone swapping on verizon
I have an iPhone 4s and my brother wants to swap his GS3 with me for a couple of weeks to see if he would want to buy an iphone as his next phone. If we do the swap will I be able to use verizon's 4G LTE network or would this not work? Thanks
- 10-20-2013, 10:33 PM #2
Re: Quick question about phone swapping on verizon
If 4G LTE is included in your current package, then yes. I understand you don't have a LTE ready device, but that could be something you are paying for even if you are not using a compatible device.
Call Verizon and tell them you are about to buy or be given a used LTE device and want to know what you need to connect it to your line. They should tell .
Sent from my SPH-D710 using AC Forums mobile app
- By JW4VZW in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2013, 12:05 PM
- By christopergunawan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:16 PM
- By dhawk1202 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:14 PM
- By Dude905 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:34 AM
- By redrover69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:20 PM