SD Card has something wrong!

Dion Spring

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey there! So I have an Sandisk micro SD Card on my galaxy. I was downloading and deleting apps. But took I for my laptop and tethered my phone to copy some music, on my phone for some music it would say 'File type not supported' while all the music, would be mp3. And when I tether again to play the music again it would play with scratches... A lot of scratches... And finally when I take pictures with the phones camera, I would see it and it would be fine but, when I exit then check my gallery it would be corrupt if, I try and send it on whatsapp (even a song that says "file type not supported") it would say "Not an image/audio file". What do I do? Should I format my card, get a new one or what?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, try reformatting the sd card and go from there. If that doesn't help, consider replacing the sd card with another and see how that goes. I don't see anything wrong with the device, so it's likely an sd card thing.

Dion Spring

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. What about goulding on the Phone I hear that formatting a card is the last resort?

- - - Updated - - -

*formatting not goulding sorry swype keyboards...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE