- 1 Posts
Static In Headphones!
Hi! I'm new here, but I'm sure I'll get someone's attention. I have Monster TRON T1 Headphones Daft Punk Edition, and I love them. But I keep on hearing this static noise in the right ear. I have no idea why it does that. I use those headphones when listening to music on my HTC One and also while on the computer. It happens only on the phone (although occasionally it does happen while on computer). When I first got the headphones, I was using an HTC Panache. At first there were no problems whatsoever, but after a couple months the static started. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
- 10-26-2013, 10:40 AM #2
- 8,053 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Static In Headphones!
Can you plug the headphones in something else? If you still get static, then the problem is in the headset. If not, the connection in your device is bad. You could try to use some paper towels soaked in alcohol to clean it, but if that doesn't work, it is wear and tear in the jack or a connection is bad.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 11-22-2013, 10:38 AM
- By mccornwall in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 11:10 AM
- By shanghaichica in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:38 PM
- By omcviper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:06 PM
- By snc0921 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:39 AM