- 2 Posts
Phone is suddenly taking a long time to switch on, but not boot up
I've been searching for an answer to this, but I keep getting answers about long boot times.
I recently bought a used, but in good condition Optimus V. Not a great phone, but it does what I need. However, in the past couple days I've found that when the phone does its auto-timeout, it takes up to ten seconds for it to switch back on. By that I mean that when I press the power button just to get to the passcode screen (not to turn the whole thing on), it takes much longer than it did when I first got it.
I've uninstalled recent apps, but it's done nothing. Could someone point me in the right direction as to what to do?
- 10-23-2013, 12:04 PM #2
- By dakeb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:10 PM
- By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:13 PM
- By ytsejam85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:28 PM
- By Spartacus MD in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2013, 07:25 PM
- By Jimmy0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:19 AM