- 2 Posts
Quick question ..... some help as well.
Does Verizon disable USB debug mode? If not then what would keep a phone from entering debug mode? Here is what I've tried. 4 different computers ( win xp, vista, 7, and 8) 5 different USB cables, 6 different USB ports, updated drivers, developer options are enabled and USB debugging is enabled. This will be my 6th android phone I've rooted. Well if I can root it that is. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy legend from Verizon running android 4.1.2 .
Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk
- 10-24-2013, 08:05 AM #2
- 11-24-2013, 07:58 PM #4
- 11-24-2013, 08:46 PM #5
- 664 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: Quick question ..... some help as well.
Connect the phone to the computer. Go to a cmd prompt in the folder you have adb.exe in. Type
What does it say? (Basically if it says anything but that no devices were found, your phone is connected.)
Oh, make sure you have a 4-wire USB cable. Some of them only have the power wires (to charge the phone) and won't do data transfer.
- 12-01-2013, 10:35 PM #6
- By lalylaylow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 11:24 PM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:02 PM
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:51 AM
- By usafracer in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:57 PM
- By Jordan Russell in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:32 PM