- 2 Posts
Delete Text Cache?
I was sending a text and input the wrong phone number (a 2 at the end instead of a 3) and now every time I starting inputting that phone number to send a text both numbers come up. I can't find any way to delete the one that is incorrect or any way to delete both or to delete all of the numbers that show up that way. Is there a text cache that can be deleted? I used app cache cleaner, but that didn't work. Any thoughts?
- 10-24-2013, 07:19 PM #3
- 10-25-2013, 05:17 PM #4
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Kristina Kim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:43 AM
- By yellowcanary73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2013, 12:49 PM
- By jv1615 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2013, 12:55 AM
- By rdubmu in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:00 AM
- By thebignewt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 04:02 PM