- 1 Posts
Hi Please can you help me, my phone froze on the samsung home screen, i took out the battery and replaced it, still nothing! i did the home, volume down and power buttons did the download, it started downloading then the screen went black, it now wont even go onto the home screen. I have tried doing home volume up and power buttons but nothing comes up! i don't know what to do!! Please can someone help me.!
- 10-24-2013, 10:56 PM #2
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Marciano LaPorte in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:43 PM
- By Lewis Simpson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 12:03 AM
- By meloncollie1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:42 PM
- By Joseph Mckenzie in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:39 PM
- By edgesalon in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 01:44 PM