- 3 Posts
Alternative way of removing widgets from the home screen
For some reason I'm having problems deleting the widgets by dragging them into the bin. 9 times out of 10, the rubbish bin refuses to appear when I long press on a widget.
Is there another way - eg some settings menus somewhere or maybe a file that I can edit.
I am rooted
- 10-24-2013, 09:14 PM #2
- 6,886 Posts
- 10-25-2013, 10:49 PM #3
- 8,027 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Alternative way of removing widgets from the home screen
I am not sure if Nova will work on 2.2.
Is this your daily phone?
From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-25-2013, 11:04 PM #4
- By howserow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 41Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:31 PM
- By Joey_C in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:54 AM
- By galfert in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:42 AM
- By naivetiu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Adam Clouthier in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2013, 07:46 PM