Motorola Droid 4 - Mystery /data partition 3gb
Recently a strange partition (storage area?) Appeared on my phone. it is simply called 'data' and it would seem my phone has set this as the new default app installation area. it's 3gb in size..
When I plug it into the computer, The other storage (internal and sd card) are unavailable, as is normal, but this data partition can still be accessed.
How can I transfer over this data back to internal storage (the internal storage on my droid 4 is 8gb) and set the phone to use the internal storage as the default storage space?
Phone is rooted.
- 11-08-2013, 01:52 PM #3
- 7,919 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Re: Motorola Droid 4 - Mystery /data partition 3gb
How would that have happened and how would I change it back?
Even if I plug in the phone to the PC, I can only access the internal storage (8gb) and the SDcard (32gb) but the "data" (3gb) remains unaccessable by the pc, and can only be used by the phone.
- By Cooper Drinkward in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 05:31 AM
- By Casen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:19 AM
- By ngoody315 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:36 PM
- By FastRed930S in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 02:34 PM
- By burt64 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:36 PM