- 6 Posts
Tablet at 0% won't charge.
I have a tablet and i run on some problems with charging it. Altought i did post about it in the appropriate tablet's model section on this forum , i am writing here too , to gather some attention on this matter. So the thread where i explain the situation is this... and i would appreciate it if anyone could help. Thanks again and sorry for double-posting about it.
- 10-27-2013, 04:24 PM #2
Re: Tablet at 0% won't charge.
See your other post.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By mxmarcus in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:15 PM
- By leakschina in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:26 AM
- By readmetab3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:05 PM
- By MarkoDias in forum Toshiba Android TabletsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:03 PM
- By stryper in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 06:14 PM