- 276 Posts
Amazon Appstore Keeps Logging Me Out, Worth Using?
I have installed the app store and got a few free apps to try the app store out. At this stage I'd say its not even worth it when the cost of the apps is $0 as:
- It keeps logging me off (I use Nexus 4 & Nexus 7). My next step is a single character password but I'm guessing it won't like that (I can't even remember my current secure password).
- Apps sometimes don't authenticate/start but Amazon app says still logged on (other times I'm logged off)
- There is ZERO support that I can find and no user forums.
- 10-27-2013, 09:45 PM #2
- By timilon mc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:39 PM
- By Rugby8Man in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:13 PM
- By Jon Potter in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 02:23 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 07:59 AM