- 1 Posts
Galaxy S2 would only go to opening screen and now wont turn on at all.
My galaxy s2 was working fine yesterday. Today it tried to turn it on and it went to the welcome screen but go no further.
After clicking a few buttons it now doesn't even go onto the loading screen and I cannot turn it on at all.
I don't believe the battery to be at fault because it was on charge all night.
I have tried a soft and hard reset but the phone doesn't respond to either.
Any help would be much appreciated!
- 10-28-2013, 01:17 PM #2
- 6,885 Posts
Re: Galaxy S2 would only go to opening screen and now wont turn on at all.
Welcome to Android Central! By hard reset, do you mean the procedure described here? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
If not, give it a try, starting with the cache partition wipe. Pull the battery for 10 seconds first.
- By zmiter freeman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2013, 06:58 AM
- By Osmund Baardsen in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-01-2013, 10:36 AM
- By vamp1re in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:53 AM
- By illiop in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:24 PM
- By Jeff Stevens in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:00 AM