[CRBOGR][ROM]KitKat Explosion Rom v2.0 for Samsung Galaxy Rush

Goldeneagle72

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Custom Rom Builders of Galaxy Rush

Present to you:

KitKat Explosion Rom v2.0

I want to give a big thanks to kRize, AlexRayquaza, and Lordvincent90 for their help, they are the dreamteam that's putting the magic together, thanks so much guys... :D

JellyBean 4.1.2 with 4.4 added apps!!
This is Stock Modded & Themed

What's in it?

**NEW** 4.4 Google Home Launcher with Google Now integrated
**NEW** 4.4 Google Desk Clock
**NEW** 4.4 Google keyboard
Google chrome
**NEW** 4.4 Gmail
Google sound widget
Google games
**NEW** 4.4 Google calendar
**NEW** Google+
**NEW** Photos
Google settings
**NEW** Updated Google Play Store 4.4.22 with Clear Theme
Supersu
**NEW** Hangouts 2.0
Also calculator
Samsung Camera
Samsung Gallery
Samsung video player
Es File Explorer
Quick settings
Downloads
Stock dialer
Stock contacts
Stock messaging removed (Hangouts' SMS feature replaces it)
Ubuntu font
WiFi tether
Xposed app settings
Xposed extras
Xposed installer
Xposed xtheme engine
Xposed tweakbox
Xposed AOSP Lockscreen (Thanks to Zenwafer for suggestion)
Viper Fx
Viper xhifi
Youtube
New additions for Settings Menu (Special thanks to LV90)
Boot sound enabled with new boot sound (Special thanks to superboy4444 @Reverb Forum)
Custom Bootanimation
Everything with Xposed is at latest version
**NEW** Externalsd2Internalsd Mod
:D :smokingsomb:

Power menu (thanks to bloodawn)
Centered clock
10 toggle notifications
**NEW** System notification, ringtone, alarm sounds, and ui sounds from KitKat
Themed framework (wip)

SCREENSHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINK:
KitKat Explosion 2.0_FIXED

My Developer Forum for continued support for our Samsung Galaxy Rush:
Custom Rom Builders of Galaxy Rush - Android Forums

This is a WIP so if you guys have any questions or something that you need help with don't hesitate to ask and thanks for checking the rom out!! :D

What people are saying about KKE v2.0:

I just want to thank all of you for the work that you've put in. I finally feel like this phone is at it's full potential, and I just cashed in my last replacement phone at Best Buy. Now just to buy a new case and an extra battery. Gonna try to make this phone last a few years.

Wi-Fi tethering works! GPS works! It all works! WHOOOOOOOOO

This looks awesome I can't wait to tinker with this baby. Love all the work you guys put in to this phone. Big BIG THANKS!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

I haven't tried any of the roms since we got JB but I think this will be the one looks great good job all

Thanks guys, btw I love how this rom installs. Its like going from the DOS days into the Windows days. If you know what I mean.

Xposed themes found here:
[XTHEME][TW][PORT] alphaBlueX | Mixer | SimpleX | SimpleX_Blue | AlloyX | - xda-developers
Thanks to Pier10

Setting up WiFi tether:
Device Profile: Generic ics/jb wlan0
Setup method: Auto
Send netd max client cmd: checked
WiFi driver reload: checked
WiFi driver reload 2: no check
Routing fix: checked

Also make sure your keep WiFi on during sleep is set to never: settings/WiFi/menu/advanced/keep WiFi on

You can also turn off auto WiFi on/connection manager:
Settings/more/mobile networks/connection optimizer

Setting up Xposed module:
Open closed installer and press install/update then soft reboot.
Go back to exposed installer and press modules, and place a check on each box, then soft reboot.
Go to closed apps and make you modifications then reboot for your settings to stick.

How to install Viper:
Open viper fx and xhifi and choose CortexA8 with NEON
The other settings are up to you. For more info check here: [APP] ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX 2211-1 & XHIFI 2102-1) - 20/9 Review on XDA TV - xda-developers

I would like to thank K Rize, LordVincent90, Zenwafer, AlexRayquaza, pyro_guy0001, and kskillz2000 for there helping hand, and hard work, I really appreciate each and every one of you that help to make this rom what it is, PURE GENIUS!! :D

Last edited:

Goldeneagle72

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CRBOGR][ROM]Explosion Rom v1.5 for Samsung Galaxy Rush

Hello everyone, this is my Rom for the Samsung Galaxy Rush, this post will be moved to the Samsung Galaxy Rush section once it's created, thanks to all who check my Rom out, have fun!! :D

jdub81

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Down loaded and installed works great but not every thing listed in the ROM showed up on the phone. Google chrome was not there and other things any ideas or help. thank you

Eric Page1

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
google chrome waS NOT LISTED. SIMPLY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE APP :) HAPPY BROWSING
SORRY ITS THERE JUST TURN IT ON ;)

Last edited:

Sean Reece

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Love this rom, but I have one question... is there a way to disable the music on startup? My phone has a tendency to reboot itself from time to time in my pocket and if it rings I can silence it but if its rebooting I have to listen to that stupid song or take the battery out... especially frustrating if I'm trying to silence it quickly.

ViosX

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

i had issues installing but i figured out that was b/c i didn't have enough space on the sd card for temp files so the phone would just reboot during install (10%). i second the user above's comment about the music , i mean i like vinnie paz but if i was making a rom i wouldnt assume every1 would like the song i picked and would just leave it out. also im having trouble changing the theme , but im just learning about the framework apps and stuff. any easy way for us to change the startup song other than that this ROM RUNS GREAT so far, setcpu is crashing but i dont think its installed yet !!!!

victor moreno3

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
hello, thanks for the custom pack, and install it and it works great, but I have a problem, I want to change the background image when an application is started, it is a picture with white background and a blue face with many teeth. Thank you for your help

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante