- 2 Posts
Samsung G S2 Battery Dead, Can't turn on.
My Samsung Galaxy S2's battery went dead because I didn't charge it when it was down!
The first times I tried turning it on it turned on and off almost instantly once it had got to the lock. Now it just vibrates (does this when you turn on) and does nothing. Help much appreciated
- 10-28-2013, 01:14 PM #2
- 10-28-2013, 01:35 PM #4
Re: Samsung G S2 Battery Dead, Can't turn on.
The other thing is that the battery itself might just be completely dead. If a lithium battery is allowed to discharge completely (i.e., to absolute 0%), it's irreversibly damaged. Phones typically turn off automatically when it gets to around 10% to avoid this, but if the battery lies around for days without being subsequently charged, it could potentially get down to 0%. Did this happen?
- By TheTeapot35 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2013, 07:18 PM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:26 PM
- By hawkeyeq59 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:09 AM
- By galpdawg in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:39 PM
- By PsyOr in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:11 PM