- 2 Posts
- 10-28-2013, 01:12 PM #2
Re: How do you read the Android Power Off Screen (battery charging or not?)
Welcome to Android Central! This screen is simply a way for the user to know how charged the battery is when the device is powered off. How it looks really depends on the device, I think. My devices don't have dots under the battery symbol--they typically show a lightning bolt or an animation of the battery filling up to denote charging. With your device, I would guess that the animated 5 dots means it's charging, and that full is represented by a 5 full dots or a solid battery symbol.
Try taking a picture of the screen and posting it here. Also, tell us what brand and model of device you have.
- By Jeremy8000 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 77Last Post: 12-02-2013, 06:33 PM
- By allen1466 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:02 AM
- By Clintpainter49 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:50 AM
- By robinhelenehebert in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:05 AM
- By Clintpainter49 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM