Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unable to export photos and videos from Samsung Note 2 onto Windows 7 laptop *or* Skydrive

I have a Samsung Note 2 running Android 4.1.2. I got a notification that there was only about 126 MB remaining in the device while I was capturing a video.

I am unable to export photos and videos in Note 2 under the following scenarios:

a) From device to laptop running Windows 7 -- After recognizing the device, Windows 7 shows that there are "no" pictures or videos to be imported from the device. However, the pictures and videos are under Gallery in the device.
    b) Next I attempt to upload a couple of videos from the device directly onto Skydrive. However the upload seems to fail.
    c) I then attempted to upload a couple of videos directly onto Google Drive. During this upload, the phone froze and I had to shutdown and reboot the device.

Currently I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. After restarting the device, I am still not able to navigate to the Camera folder and delete pictures / videos so that I can increase available free space in the device .

Thanks for any assistance.