Group texts with iphone and non-iphone users
When a group message is sent between my co-workers, who are all iphone users, and myself (Note 3), one person in the exchange does not receive the text. This is not the common iMessage issue that was plaguing me when I made the switch from Apple to Android. This is specifically affecting one iphone user. When I send her a text individually it is not a problem. The other iPhone users don't have a problem receiving or sending to me. Any ideas?
- 10-30-2013, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Group texts with iphone and non-iphone users
has she enabled Group Messaging on her iPhone?
- By heeemz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2013, 03:11 PM
- By HamzaJassar in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:40 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:01 AM
- By cgdfc in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:14 AM
- By ramu_atm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:44 AM