- 1 Posts
can't access google.com and playstore
so from 2 days ago i faced a strange problem , when i go to google.com or facebook or playstore it says no connection please retry something like that , even though i am connected to the internet through wifi . although i can access all the internet for example twitter or any other site , but for some reason i cant access google or facebook or playstore and even youtube dont fully load , like corrupted images.
-when i am on mobile data internet there is no problem at all , the problem only exists through wifi
- i tried factory reset didnt work
- i tried reset the router and change security etc but didnt work.
-my phone is Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini "not rooted".
any suggestions or help would be really appreciated
- 11-06-2013, 11:45 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: can't access google.com and playstore
I have this problem too, it started 2 days ago. I can't access any google products (play store, gmail, youtube, google.com on web browser ) via my wifi, but I have no problem doing so on 3g network. When i use wifi, it keeps saying "no connection" even though i can still access other websites. I tried reset my wifi router but i didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.
My device : galaxy note 2 N7100 non-root.
- By stylez619 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:20 PM
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:28 AM
- By TsAmE in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:19 PM
- By SadN7User in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 05:29 PM
- By rsc.bioeng in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:50 PM