- 24 Posts
google play: error retrieving info from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]
My galaxy S2 was working fine. I used google play a couple of days ago without any problem and today when I tried to update my app systemPanel from google play (or any other app), I got the error:
Update for 'systemPanel app/Task Manager' could not be downloaded due to
an error. (error retrieving info from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])
what exactly does it mean? I googled it and tried the clear data/cache of google play/google frame and it did not help.
I have also deleted then added back my gmail account and it did not help.
I couldn't install any app either. I got the same error when I tried to install any app from Google play store.
I'd appreciate any help you can give.
- 24 Posts
Re: google play: error retrieving info from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]
Found a google support phone for the Google Play Store and talk to a support person. Google must hire the minimum wage workers to work the phones. She basically just acknowledged that yes, there was a problem. No, we don't have a fix. Sorry. That was it. It was a waste of time even to talk to them.
- By Google4Lifee in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 16Last Post: 11-18-2013, 03:47 PM
- By Lauren Layton in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:22 AM
- By dkhmwilliams in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:39 AM
- By fishbowl38 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:21 PM
- By Google4Lifee in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2013, 09:57 PM