- 21 Posts
Can't send texts
As of today I can not send texts for some reason. Every time I try, a symbol (speech bubble with a clock) appears next to the text, and the message just sits there.
I've restarted several times and it hasnt helped. Only when I boot into safe mode will the messages get sent.
I seem to have no problem on the receiving end of things, although several apps are running very sluggish.
I'm using an HTC One on Verizon.
Posted via Android Central App
- By WillYammer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:00 PM
- By law2010 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 7Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM
- By Michael Owens4 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:38 AM
- By jnae663 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:12 PM
- By Sejla H in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2013, 04:58 PM