Google play music all access - need help.

freshert

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I've been using google play music for the past few days. It was great and I could use the explore function to find new songs, however now the explore button is gone and whenever I try to do a search all that I get is the songs that i have saved to my library... Also on the web version of google play music, it doesn't sync any of the songs saved in my library from my device with the web version even though my device is listed there in the settings, is this normal? I'm using the all access 30 day trial and it hasn't expired yet. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 4g
Thanks guys.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I've been using google play music for the past few days. It was great and I could use the explore function to find new songs, however now the explore button is gone and whenever I try to do a search all that I get is the songs that i have saved to my library... Also on the web version of google play music, it doesn't sync any of the songs saved in my library from my device with the web version even though my device is listed there in the settings, is this normal? I'm using the all access 30 day trial and it hasn't expired yet. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 4g
Thanks guys.

Welcome to the forums. Try clearing cache for Music. Settings-Apps or Application Manager-swipe over to All-scroll down to Music and tap it. You should see a clear cache button. Tap it and reopen the app.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

freshert

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Try clearing cache for Music. Settings-Apps or Application Manager-swipe over to All-scroll down to Music and tap it. You should see a clear cache button. Tap it and reopen the app.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Thanks for that, but it didn't work. I tried logging in and out of my all access account and it has let me explore new music now. It still doesn't sync my library with the web version. :/

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that, but it didn't work. I tried logging in and out of my all access account and it has let me explore new music now. It still doesn't sync my library with the web version. :/

That may be a fault of the app. Did you get an update for it recently?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835