- 1 Posts
Ghostly presence of uninstalled app persists...
Although I have uninstalled QuickOffice HD from my Nexus 7 2013, when I click 'open with', along with icons that I want in the box that pops up, there is the old, unwanted icon for QuickOffice. A minor problem, but I would like to fix it, if possible. (If I click the icon, I get a message saying that 'File cannot be opened'. Of course, I open it in my preferred app.)
- 11-02-2013, 11:12 PM #2
Re: Ghostly presence of uninstalled app persists...
Welcome to Android Central! I think Quickoffice is actually a preinstalled app on the Nexus 7 2013, since Google bought it. Since it's preinstalled, there's no way for you to uninstall it unless you've rooted the device. You might have uninstalled updates to the app, but the original app will remain.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-02-2013, 11:54 PM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By sinchimind2013 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2013, 11:02 PM
- By topiratti in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:28 AM
- By pasva007 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:19 AM
- By Nicole36 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 07:05 PM