Any easy way to answer call

FW190

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Might sound a silly question but is there any easy way to answer a call?
I just got my first android (4.2) phone and find it a complicated procedure to answer calls.
When I get an incoming call I get a white phone symbol which I have to press and hold to get the red and green phone symbols to appear and to answer a call the timing has to be exact as if I release the white phone symbol before I have started the slide to answer it fails and I find it about impossible to reject a call with this method.
I thought there might be some setting to alter this like the lock screen but can't find anything.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
When I had 4.2 it was tap the centre drag across took half a second at most, is this what you mean?

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

FW190

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
When I get an incoming call all I get is a white phone symbol in the center of the screen.
I have to press and hold this white phone symbol to get the red and green phone symbols to appear, then to answer a call, while still pressing the white phone symbol, drag the green phone symbol to the center (which is where my left thumb is still holding the white phone symbol) , if I release the white phone symbol too soon the whole procedure fails.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us what kind of phone you're using?

In general, when you get a phone call, you tap on the phone icon, and then slide toward the green phone symbol to answer, or toward the red phone symbol to reject. So it should just be one fluid motion--press the phone icon with your thumb, then slide to the right. Are you sure you have to tap the green phone symbol and drag that toward the white phone symbol? That doesn't sound right to me.

Posted via Android Central App

FW190

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
That works, thanks very much.
I hadn't tried anything like that, the instructions are useless, they say you have to slide the red and green symbols in to the center and the white one isn't mentioned at all.
It's a 'cubot c9+' - cheap chinese unlocked phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2