- 3 Posts
S4 (I337-M) Clock widget time update delay.
Running into another issue regarding my S4 here. Before the 4x2 clock widget I had would always be in sync to that of my carrier's time. Now, when I scroll around my phone or go back to check the time or even after unlocking my device, the widget is a good minute or two behind of my actual provider's time. It takes itself about 30 seconds to correct itself, I was just curious if there is anything I can do to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance!
- 11-06-2013, 08:24 AM #3
Re: S4 (I337-M) Clock widget time update delay.
Um ... sorry, there's a clock there? I was a little distracted
Try going into your App Manager and see if you can find that clock widget. If you can find it, try clearing the cache.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Simon Divito in forum HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:26 PM
- By DyslexicTurtle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:18 PM
- By shadow536 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 02:36 AM
- By Ariel Guerrero in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:55 PM
- By NealJ777 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:49 PM