Questions about the HTC Butterfly S
First of all, I apologize if I posted this on the wrong forum. But I can't find a forum for the Butterfly S on this site.
I'm considering getting a Butterfly S. My questions would be.
1. Can I install a Google Play Edition ROM on it?
2. Can I move apps to the MicroSD card? Since 16gb of internal storage is so limited.
Thanks in Advance!
- 11-09-2013, 04:52 AM #2
Re: Questions about the HTC Butterfly S
2. You would need to be rooted, and use an app to help you. However, developers need to support the external SD card in their app. If they don't, it can't be moved.
Sent from a Slim Tab 2.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Stang68 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:55 PM
- By tralala69 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:01 PM
- By zeraworld in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:47 PM
- By worknman in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:06 AM
- By AFR_NY in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:10 AM