- 14 Posts
Help me organize my contacts
I am new here, and new to android devices.
I have been a blackberry user for the past 5 years. I can say i am totally impressed by android OS and my new Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Here is my issue:
My main contact manager is Gmail. So, i synced my Note2 with Gmail and i got all my contacts. So far, so good. When i add more accounts (facebook, Linkedin, Skype) there are lots of contacts i dont need and also, many duplicates.
What i want to do is to delete all contacts and do it from the beginning as below:
1. Have all my contacts from my Gmail account, as they are
2. For only those contacts, i want to import details from facebook, twitter, skype and linkedin
3. I dont want any additional contacts to be added. There are people in my facebook friend list, i dont even know!
4. I want the default contact image to be synchronized with each contact's facebook profile pic
Thank you very much!
- 11-09-2013, 06:43 PM #2
Re: Help me organize my contacts
I don't think you need to erase everything. You should be able to link contacts together, and if you go into contacts, and click menu, you should have options for showing only certain types of contacts, like only those with phone numbers.
As for linking with social media, I am not exactly sure. I don't use those services.
- 11-09-2013, 07:27 PM #4
- 03-17-2014, 09:22 AM #5
- 03-17-2014, 11:08 AM #6
- 03-17-2014, 12:09 PM #7
- 03-17-2014, 01:14 PM #8
- 03-17-2014, 01:15 PM #9
- By fabiojrmalcolm in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:28 PM
- By naivetiu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2013, 03:24 AM
- By davidg4781 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:54 AM
- By piker1957 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Jitesh Dhingra in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:25 AM