App for check sms & data

mlacunza

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello
Can you tell me any good application for check the sms and data plan consumption?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What wireless provider do you use? Usually, the provider will have their own app you can install that gives you that information (like, for example, My Verizon).

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, see if your carriers has an app to keep track of that information. Also, carriers may often times have that information available online if you have an account.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

mlacunza

May 12, 2013
Visit site
yes it have a web interface but more useful looks an app with a widget so I can easily view in my screen the info,i was using droid stats but it's don't working fine in my SGS4

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Searching from the US, I can't find any official app or widget from Claro that can give you data or SMS usage. There are a number of data monitoring apps/widgets in Google Play, like Onavo Count, but it won't necessarily know your data cycle automatically--you'd probably have to enter the start and end dates yourself. For more possibilities, search Google Play for "data usage."

SMS Counter is an app that will count how many SMS texts you've sent and received, but again, it'd be up to you to know when your billing cycle begins and ends. For more apps like this, search Google Play for "SMS count."