Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Replace default lockscreen

Hello,

Having recently switched to Android from iOS, I am still learing how to customize Android to get the phone just right...
    One of the features that I really miss is the notifications on the lockscreen. I have a company phone - and the security settings forces a PIN or Password lockscreen. I have tried installing a 3rd Party lockscreen that supports notifications (Such as LockerPro), but all it does is provide the new lockscreen in addition to the default one (i.e. I have to unlock "twice"). I would like the default lockscreen to be replaced by the 3rd party one. Any tips?

Default Re: Replace default lockscreen

DashClock Widget shows weather, notifications and next calendar event on the lock screen.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Replace default lockscreen

I should also mention that I cannot add anything to the default lock screen. The security settings seems to block that. I can't even remove the default clock. Speaking of the clock; why is it centered with one type of font, and then justified to the right with a different kind of font every other lock? Very strange...