- 2 Posts
Replace default lockscreen
Having recently switched to Android from iOS, I am still learing how to customize Android to get the phone just right...
One of the features that I really miss is the notifications on the lockscreen. I have a company phone - and the security settings forces a PIN or Password lockscreen. I have tried installing a 3rd Party lockscreen that supports notifications (Such as LockerPro), but all it does is provide the new lockscreen in addition to the default one (i.e. I have to unlock "twice"). I would like the default lockscreen to be replaced by the 3rd party one. Any tips?
- 11-17-2013, 03:06 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Replace default lockscreen
I should also mention that I cannot add anything to the default lock screen. The security settings seems to block that. I can't even remove the default clock. Speaking of the clock; why is it centered with one type of font, and then justified to the right with a different kind of font every other lock? Very strange...
- By FaiqT in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 17Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:04 PM
- By Furnimus#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:07 PM
- By foondoon in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:11 PM
- By hellomms in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 07:22 PM
- By dan1431 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:25 AM