- 11 Posts
help with wifi usage.
My galaxy s4 wifi usage statistics shows sending and receiving data of almost 2gb since last charge less than 15 hours. But I didn't use Internet that much. I used Facebook for less than hour. And visited 2 or 3 sites. Didn't download anything.
So why is it showing that much data sending and receiving?
Please help me with this.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-17-2013, 07:22 AM #2
Re: help with wifi usage.
I'm not sure what culprit may be but one work-around could be to use an app that disables WiFi when the screen is off. Juice Defender does this. Not only may it resolve your problem but it just may grant you some extra battery points too. Hopefully, you'll receive other advice as well.Live long and prosper.
- 11-17-2013, 09:25 AM #3
- By Hghlndr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2013, 08:30 PM
- By Samzzie in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 11-24-2013, 03:05 PM
- By Celso74 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:23 PM
- By Thien425 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2013, 10:09 AM
- By foondoon in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:11 PM