Clockwork Mod Recovery Galaxy S4

nathan2oo3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I wonder can anyone help. I done a backup using Clorkwork Mod before I flashed a new ROM onto my phone. Now when i am trying to restore the backup onto the phone using CWM it completes the task but whenever I reboot the phone it gets passed the first samsung screen but hangs at the second SAMSUNG screen where the text is pulsing.

I have tried Wipe / Data factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvick and fix permissions. None of these seem to make any difference. The only thing that has worked in flashing a new ROM but I do not want to lose any of my apps /configs.

Any suggestions guys would be much appreciated.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I wonder can anyone help. I done a backup using Clorkwork Mod before I flashed a new ROM onto my phone. Now when i am trying to restore the backup onto the phone using CWM it completes the task but whenever I reboot the phone it gets passed the first samsung screen but hangs at the second SAMSUNG screen where the text is pulsing.

I have tried Wipe / Data factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvick and fix permissions. None of these seem to make any difference. The only thing that has worked in flashing a new ROM but I do not want to lose any of my apps /configs.

Any suggestions guys would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.
Because you already did a Factory reset, you have already lost your apps/configs. This may be a bad flash/bad download. Try downloading it again and see if it helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699