Activate setting not showing during ActiveSync config

Naujpr

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a phone where Im trying to configure ActiveSync. It all goes "smoothly" because the account can be configured. The problem is when I try to view email on the configured account. It says that security policies have to be updated but I dont know where to go. I tried to remove and add the account again but I never see the "Activate" prompt where Im supposed to accept the security policies. Therefore, I dont see the Email app as a device administrator as I do on all the other users I have configured their accounts for.

Thanks in advance!

tjb50

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a phone where Im trying to configure ActiveSync. It all goes "smoothly" because the account can be configured. The problem is when I try to view email on the configured account. It says that security policies have to be updated but I dont know where to go. I tried to remove and add the account again but I never see the "Activate" prompt where Im supposed to accept the security policies. Therefore, I dont see the Email app as a device administrator as I do on all the other users I have configured their accounts for.

Thanks in advance!

I am having the same issue..

I reinstalled the original email client on my droid running Conquest 11.3- it was missing in the ROM.

I do get the "Remote admin needs.." and say yes..within a few seconds I get the "update your security.."
I notice the email app never shows up in the device administrator section...

How do I allow it to be a device manager? If I can figure that out..I know the email client will work!

Tom

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo