Phone rebooted.... Should I reinstall my Tinder app and risk losing contacts?

x_annab

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so i'll admit it... I downloaded the Tinder app. To be honest it was really good, and I got chatting to a few people on there

However this morning my phone crashed and rebooted, now none of my apps are not working.. i've read up online and i'm guessing the only
option is to uninstall and reinstall the apps so i've done that with everything else.. but i'm reluctant to reinstall Tinder as I have a feeling it will lose all my 'matches' and messages

I wouldn't ask normally and i'd just reinstall but i'm just annoyed it happened today and wondering is there anything I can do before I reinstall.... I was literally JUST about to exchange numbers with this guy i've been talking to for a while and meet up for coffee this weekend when my phone decides to do this :( haha

Any advice?
Thanks!

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
The matches and messages are on the Tinder "Server" and not the phone. I've wiped and installed on 3 Galaxy Notes and one old S4. My messages were there.

mallabb

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi x_annab!

I've got the same problem as you was experience! Did it work deleting the app and install it again? Or did you loose all your matches and massages? :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol