- 35 Posts
Kyocera drivers !
According to directions I've read about rooting my Kyocera C5170. It suggests I DL either the 32 bit Kyocera driver or 64 bit before rooting. If this is in fact the case could someone tell me what its for and which would I DL ? Appreciate any help !
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-03-2013, 09:34 PM #2
- 1,129 Posts
Re: Kyocera drivers !
It depends on if your OS is running a 32bit version or 64bit. If you are using Windows, type System Properties into the run/search review and run it, it will let you know if you;'re running 32 or 64bit.
The computer can't recognize your device without a driver, that's why you're downloading it.
- By Vaas in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:11 PM
- By wolfhead in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:08 PM
- By stewarta13wsb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:10 AM
- By waygookin in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 03:18 PM
- By dannyd86 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:14 PM