- 2 Posts
Need to Recover Phone Icon on Galaxy S4
I am brand new to having a smart phone and the Samsung Galaxy S4 is my first one. I believe I swiped the phone icon into trash bin as I was trying move it, it disappeared and now I cannot locate it anywhere. Can someone help me recover it??
- 12-04-2013, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Need to Recover Phone Icon on Galaxy S4
Welcome to Android Central! Bring up your App Drawer and look for "Phone." Press and hold it, then drag it back to the tray. If you don't see it, make sure it didn't get hidden somehow--check your settings to show hidden apps.
- 12-04-2013, 07:06 PM #3
- By recondoc in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Sam Do in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:36 PM
- By Ashleigh Baker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:00 AM
- By j birdfx4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:49 PM
- By korab84 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 04:22 PM