1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Polaris office

Hi Folks

my Note I717 used to have polaris office on it. I could make office docs and read and save PDF files on it and was ok with the operation of it. After an update to Jellybean I had noticed the icon for it had disappeared. but for reading things it still seemed to come up when needed. well I guess it was a while since I tried to write anything and yesterday I had to write a note to go with a document I was forwarding by online fax service and discovered I have no way of doing that now because polaris office has been reduced to a viewer and when I tried to get it from Play Store it just says it's not compatible with my device. What can I do now? I need this thing to be able to save something I write to a PDF file.

This update has made a couple of issues that made the phone into something I would not have bought if it had these features missing when new

Default Re: Polaris office

OfficeSuite 7 (PDF & HD)
    Mobile Systems, Inc. - November 27, 2013
    Business

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for the tip on this app. It can;t create documents without the paid version. If I have to buy a paid version is this still the one to get?

Quote Originally Posted by JaVelin X View Post
    Thanks for the tip on this app. It can;t create documents without the paid version. If I have to buy a paid version is this still the one to get?
    1. IMO this is the best Android Office App and i work with Word/Excel/PDF a lot and i've tried them all. it also supports password protected Office Docs.
    2. also it's still on sale for Black Friday -66% off. who knows how long this price will last.

i would jump all over it asap if you want a good paid Office App.

you can also check out these -

Documents To Go

Quick Office

good luck.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

actually I saw the sale and just bought it it before I read your reply so thanks again but You create PDF's with this? I can see creating all the other kinds of docs but not PDF's can I use drive for that maybe or soemthing along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by JaVelin X View Post
    actually I saw the sale and just bought it it before I read your reply so thanks again but You create PDF's with this? I can see creating all the other kinds of docs but not PDF's can I use drive for that maybe or soemthing along those lines?

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks.I wasn't thourough enough looking throught the features amd found file/export pdf... missed it before.

Posted via Android Central App