Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help!

Hi there! My help is due to my Samsung galaxy s3.
    Right last night I received a text last night and half asleep looked at it. At this point it was fully working and fine. Also not very well at the moment, woke up in the middle of the night for a drink and checked my phone.. It was stuck on the title of the phone, boot up screen. I thought it had run out of battery so turned it off and left it to charge then when I woke up it hadn't and was just froze on the battery sign not doing anything.
    I googled various help, I've tried to get into recovery mode AND download mode using volume up/down, home then power and it just boots up to the title screen and does nothing else.
    I don't have a clue about any software I have I just know I want my phone up and working again!

Global Posts
    13,824 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Help!

Quote Originally Posted by madisonmoss13 View Post
    Hi there! My help is due to my Samsung galaxy s3.
    Right last night I received a text last night and half asleep looked at it. At this point it was fully working and fine. Also not very well at the moment, woke up in the middle of the night for a drink and checked my phone.. It was stuck on the title of the phone, boot up screen. I thought it had run out of battery so turned it off and left it to charge then when I woke up it hadn't and was just froze on the battery sign not doing anything.
    I googled various help, I've tried to get into recovery mode AND download mode using volume up/down, home then power and it just boots up to the title screen and does nothing else.
    I don't have a clue about any software I have I just know I want my phone up and working again!
    Welcome to the forums.
    You are pressing the buttons at the same time, and releasing when you see the first Samsung logo, correct?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    B. Diddy likes this.

Default Re: Help!

Here's a link to Golfdriver97's guide on how to boot the S3 into Recovery Mode. Are you following those steps exactly?

[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    Thanked by:
    Golfdriver97 likes this.