- 1 Posts
Hi there! My help is due to my Samsung galaxy s3.
Right last night I received a text last night and half asleep looked at it. At this point it was fully working and fine. Also not very well at the moment, woke up in the middle of the night for a drink and checked my phone.. It was stuck on the title of the phone, boot up screen. I thought it had run out of battery so turned it off and left it to charge then when I woke up it hadn't and was just froze on the battery sign not doing anything.
I googled various help, I've tried to get into recovery mode AND download mode using volume up/down, home then power and it just boots up to the title screen and does nothing else.
I don't have a clue about any software I have I just know I want my phone up and working again!
- 12-05-2013, 09:52 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-05-2013, 11:48 AM #3
Here's a link to Golfdriver97's guide on how to boot the S3 into Recovery Mode. Are you following those steps exactly?
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By reepS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:11 PM
- By WhiteRa in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:10 AM
- By Sebastian Vera in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:24 PM
- By ittiandro in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:02 AM
- By bentonjdame in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2013, 07:57 PM